‘Paringa’ – A #Gippsland All Rounder
‘Paringa’ is a versatile 569.12* hectare (1406.32*acre) #agribusiness operation with secure water entitlement and extensive irrigation infrastructure.
Paringa comprises a fertile mix of river flat, Fernbank and Perry sandy loams. The diversity of soil types coupled with the property’s scale and water assets underpins a successful Angus breeding, fattening and year-round irrigated fodder crop program.
Located within Gippsland’s tightly held Wellington Shire irrigation country the property lends itself to many ‘paddock to plate’ activities including intensive horticulture, intensive or free range cattle and sheep farming, dairy or turf production.
● 569.12* hectares (1406.32* acres) mostly flat to slightly undulating country.
● 260* acres under pivot irrigation, a further 150* acres of lateral spray irrigation.
● 2 production bores plus stock and domestic bores.
● 3 phase power to the centre of the property.
● Reticulated stock water to all paddocks.
● Cattle yards, shedding and solid 4 bedroom BV manager’s residence.
● Strategic Central Gippsland location (close to Gippsland Lakes, seaside towns of Paynesville & Metung)
Conveniently positioned between the regional hubs of Sale and Bairnsdale and with easy access to freeways and regular rail services, Paringa will be well sought.
Contact Jason Hellyer | Mobile: +61 403 043 571 | Email: email@example.com