‘Hareeba Park’ – Bundalong, Victoria
- Property / Asset Type: Cattle back-grounding / intensive farming
- Marketing Method: Auction (deadline imposed)
- Marketing Reach: National & International (print & online Digital Dias*)
Hareeba Park is located in the North East of Victoria, situated 68km* from the major township of Albury/Wodonga, 20km* from Victoria’s famous Rutherglen wine region, 46km* from Wangaratta and 15km* from Yarrawonga/Mulwala.
Hareeba Park is a 288ha* (712* acre) cattle back-grounding operation, finishing and fattening up to 500 head of cattle for market every quarter.
Hareeba Park failed to sell at auction 18 months earlier.
In collaboration with the vendor a review of the vendor’s previous marketing campaign identified the property was marketed incorrectly. The review identified;
- Hareeba Park was presented as a lifestyle property when its real strength was cattle back-grounding / intensive farming.
- The visual presentation of the property online and in print was very poor.
- The level of detail associated with the original presentation was very poor.
- The property wasn’t extensively marketed.
- Despite the property failing to sell at auction 18 month earlier, auction was once again chosen as the preferred method of sale.
- All earlier marketing associated with the failed auction campaign was immediately removed from the internet.
- Professional photographs and video footage of the property focusing on the cattle back-grounding / intensive farming qualities of Hareeba Park were taken and used for all marketing.
- Written content was completely overhauled with emphasis on the cattle back-grounding / intensive farming qualities of Hareeba Park.
- A comprehensive Information Memorandum (IM) for Hareeba Park was created.
- A comprehensive national and international marketing campaign was implemented including Ray White Rural’s exclusive *Digital Dias package.
Hareeba Park sold at auction.
Throughout the campaign Hareeba Park received multiple enquiries and inspections. With multiple bidders attending the auction on the day with the property sold to a group involved in the cattle industry.
Client Testimonial – Jamie 0428 579 186.
*Digital Dias is an online digital package exclusive to Ray White Rural agencies.