‘Brentlia’ – A Bass Coast cattle powerhouse in major regional growth precinct.
‘Brentlia’ is an impeccable mixed #farming #cattle operation located on the fringe of #Wonthaggi in South Gippsland’s Bass Coast region, approximately 140*km south east of #Melbourne.
View video presentation >> click here.
Set on 282* hectares (697* acres), the property consists of 5 freehold titles divided into 59 paddocks interconnected by an excellent all weather laneway network.
Brentlia is a profitable farming operation that generates revenue mostly through milk production and the sale of cattle including F1 Angus steers. The farm currently milks in the vicinity of 190 cows and as historically milked up to 240 cows.
Brilliantly positioned only 3.5*km from Wonthaggi’s CBD and 6.1*km from Cape Paterson’s surf beach, the property is within minutes of quality educational, medical and shopping facilities and council amenity.
● 5 title 282.04* ha (697* acre) freehold property.
● Town water and 3 phase power connected to the property.
● Highly fertile soil and high annual rainfall region.
● Excellent on farm improvements and infrastructure.
● Beautifully presented 4 bedroom homestead with coastal views.
● Bass Coast / South Gippsland coastal position within close proximity to Wonthaggi and Melbourne.
Inspections by appointment only. Please contact Jason Hellyer on 0403 043 571.